Saturday, December 12, 2009

Rob in Por Ti Magazine with translation

December Issue






Our hearts are racing. We�re on the set of Eclipse, and we have a date with Rob! As soon as we hear someone say �He�s coming� we start breathing faster. He walks in wearing a black shirt and messy hair, as usual.




All of a sudden, his deep and seductive stare fixes on us, gulp! and he says: �I don�t know, it�s still very weird and amazing to be recognized everywhere and being watched, but I�m still the same guy I�ve always been� (he�s talking about the hundreds of fans waiting outside). He adds: �The other day I went to dinner with Kristen and Taylor and there were reporters taking pictures of us. It�s so weird people want to see other peopl eating, don�t you think?�. We told him is not very strange to us, since he�s a superstar now, and he added: �Now that I�m famous everything is different. I asked a fan out while I was filming a movie in Spain and even she was bored with me. I think it�s because I complained about many things about my life� this stud revealed. OMG, that girl must be hating herself right now!



�Hooking up has always been an issue for me, because girls weren�t always very interested. But now it�s harder because it�s Edward they like, I think. I definitely don�t have the same physical habilities Edward has, and I�m not as romantic as he is. If there�s something we have in common is that we�re both loners. He�s alone because he�s a vampire, and me because I�m famous�. Alone? How can that be? �I�d like to have my normal life back and find true love, but that gets harder everyday�. Don�t worry Rob, we�re sure you�ll find it.


Twilight Poison via RPLife

No comments:

Post a Comment