Saturday, February 6, 2010

Pierce Brosnan Praises Rob with Parade.com

From Parade.com

Co-starring with a hot vampire hunk.
�Remember Me with Robert Pattinson is a really beautifully written piece about a family coping with the death of one of their boys. I play Robert�s father, and for me it�s about the loss of a son, while from his perspective it�s about the loss of a brother. It�s nothing like Twilight but it packs an emotional punch. I think you�ll see Mr. Pattinson giving a fantastic performance, which will prove he�s really working hard on his acting.�

Filming with Pattinson isn�t easy.
�We filmed in New York and there always seemed to be a hundreds of screaming teenage girls around and I knew they weren�t screaming for me. I know it�s tough for Robert to cope with that kind of attention. I�ve been there and I sympathize with him, but I think he�s handling it quite well. I think that, so far, he�s got it under control.�

From GossipCop.com

Pierce Brosnan, who stars with Robert Pattinson in the upcoming Remember Me, has only praise for his young co-star.

He tells Parade.com, �Remember Me with Robert Pattinson is a really beautifully written piece about a family coping with the death of one of their boys. I play Robert�s father, and for me it�s about the loss of a son, while from his perspective it�s about the loss of a brother.�

�It�s nothing like Twilight but it packs an emotional punch. I think you�ll see Mr. Pattinson giving a fantastic performance, which will prove he�s really working hard on his acting.�

Brosnan also touches on the pandemonium surrounding Pattinson. He says, �We filmed in New York and there always seemed to be a hundreds of screaming teenage girls around and I knew they weren�t screaming for me. I know it�s tough for Robert to cope with that kind of attention.�

�I�ve been there and I sympathize with him, but I think he�s handling it quite well. I think that, so far, he�s got it under control.�

As Gossip Cop broke earlier in the week, Pattinson will promote Remember Me on �Late Night with Jimmy Fallon� on March 1, and then again on �The View� with his co-star Emilie de Ravin.

Source via Source

/Rosebellas

No comments:

Post a Comment