From NewMovieList.Com
Remember Me is romantic-drama directed by Allen Coulter based on a screenplay written by Will Fetters and Jenny Lumet. The film stars Robert Pattinson, Emilie de Ravin and Pierce Brosnan.
Tyler Hawkins (Robert Pattinson), a �rebellious young man� in New York City has a strained relationship with his father (Pierce Brosnan) since his brother�s suicide. Tyler finds happiness after meeting Ally Craig (Emilie de Ravin) through �an unusual twist of fate�. But the two will soon find their relationship threatened.
This is a very emotional film that deals with family relationships.
The Twilight�s Edward talks about his new role and says� I think what, in a lot of ways, the film means to me is really about just Tyler�s journey. I mean I connected to it in a very personal way, and what I really thought was interesting was it chronicles a time in a young guy�s life . . . I don�t know if it would really happen to a girl as well . . . where you, you begin to trust your own feelings. If you like someone, like Tyler does in the movie or, you know, if you�re sad or anything, you start to trust your own mind a little bit more. And there�s very few movies that specifically deal with that.�
/Rosebellas
Monday, February 8, 2010
Remember Me (2010 film) Movie Trailer
Labels:
Emilie de Ravin,
Pierce Brosnan,
Remember Me,
Robert Pattinson,
trailer
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment