UPDATE further dow:
The Scorecard Review website is conducting their 8th Annual TSR Awards �
* Best Blockbuster
* Best Music
* Best Action Hero � Jacob Black
* Best Action Hero � Edward Cullen
* Best Ending
* Best Visual Special Effects
* Best Screenplay (Adapted)
* Best Actress � Kristen Stewart for New Moon
* Quote of the Year � �I just have one condition. If you want me to do it, then � marry me Bella.� ROBERT PATTINSON � THE TWILIGHT SAGA: NEW MOON
* Actress of the Year (Multiple Roles) � Kristen Stewart for New Moon & Adventureland
* Actor of the Year (Multiple Roles) � Michael Sheen for New Moon & The Damned United
Source: cullenboysanonymous
UPDATE:
If you�ve tried to vote you probably noticed that Twilight has been removed from it�s former categories. TwilightExaminer tells us why:
Here�s the official statement from The Scorecard Review�s administrator who made the decision:
I run The Scorecard Review � Unfortunately, I had to remove �The Twilight Saga: New Moon� choices. Too many twihards were giving everything Twilight a 10, and every other film a 1, trying to manipulate the results.
I love movies, movie fans and I have no problem with people loving Twilight, but trying to kill other movies is not the point of these awards. It was a difficult choice, as I love the attention the TSR Movie Awards have already received, but here is an example of what was happening �
In the BEST MUSIC category, Twilight had a 9.3 score. The next highest was Crazy Heart with a 3.8. That was the next highest! In other words, there were hundreds of twihards who decided the best way for Twilight to win was to give the other nominees a 1.
I apologize to all the Twilight fans who took time, and now don�t have the opportunity to vote for the film they love.
Here�s a side note � Edward was beating Jacob in BEST ACTION HERO/VILLAIN/SUPERHUMAN. It�s pretty funny actually. Edward had the most first place and last place votes. But officially, Team Edward was in the lead.
Source: TwiExaminer via LetMeSign.com

No comments:
Post a Comment