
17 asked Alex Meraz their 17 questions! Check it out:
How old were you when you had your first kiss?
Twelve years old.
Who is your celebrity crush?
Monica Bellucci�she�s a goddess!
What�s the girl fashion trend that confuses the heck out of you?
The bohemian-chic style.
What�s the chick flick you secretly love?
The Notebook.
What�s your TV guilty pleasure?
True Blood and The Ultimate Fighter.
Who would play you in the movie version of your life?
Taylor Lautner.
What�s your dream job?
I�m doing it!
If you could trade places with anyone in the world for one day, who would it be?
George St. Pierre. (He�s a mixed-martial artist who fights in the UFC.)
Who in your family are you closest to?
My brothers.
What�s your favorite Web site?
Michaelwelchonline.com.
What�s the fast food you can�t live without?
Pizza.
What�s your worst habit?
I talk too much.
What�s the last song you listened to on your iPod?
The Crazy Heart soundtrack.
What�s the last thing you bought?
Leather boots.
What did you dream about last night?
I don�t remember.
How much money is in your wallet right now?
I only carry credit cards.
Fill in the blank: When I was 17, I was ________.
Afraid.
Via Twilightish
No comments:
Post a Comment