DAKOTA Fanning hasn�t got a date for her high school prom.
The Twilight Saga: New Moon star attends private academy Campbell Hall in California and has revealed her school�s big night is coming up in a few weeks � but she isn�t sure if she�ll be attending because the actress has no one to go with.
�It�s coming up,� she said. �It�s on everybody�s minds� I�m not sure yet if I�ll be going.
�I don�t have a date. I�m trying to decide if I wanna go with someone or just go with friends. Sometimes it�s easier to just go with friends.�
Fanning, 16, recently revealed she talks to Kristen Stewart � her costar in new movie The Runaways � �about everything�.
�Kristen is one of my best friends in life now,� she said last month. �We talk about everything, but I�m not saying much more!
�That�s another reason we were so excited to do The Runaways together. I couldn�t ask for a better person to stand by my side while I did a more grown up role.
�Now, we hang out all the time. We go shopping or just out for dinner. The press loves it.�
Source: showbizspy
Sunday, April 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment