Kristen Stewart really is shy and insecure, even though she�s got an incredible acting career, including starring in the summer�s most anticipated release, Eclipse! Read on to find out what she told Flaunt about just how much self-doubt consumes her!
Under those slumped shoulders and often cold-glare eyes, Kristen Stewart is just as insecure as the rest of us � so she proves in an incredibly revealing new interview in Flaunt magazine.
The Twilight star tells Flaunt�s Gregg Lagambina that she was wracked with nerves before her latest film, The Runaways, debuted at Sundance. �I thought everyone would write shit reviews. I thought everyone was waiting, itching to say that I should just go back to Twilight. And no one said that. I put so much into it. I would have died working on that movie. So if they did say those bad things, then I might as well just stop now.�
Kristen also explains why � at least in her mind � she might come off as aloof and standoffish to others. �I get defensive and that has probably perpetuated people�s idea of me never smiling. I kind of shake my leg too, so people think I�m always uncomfortable.�
As for how she makes her film choices, K suggests it�s all just instinct: �Who knows what you�re going to connect with and then be able to live up to? I can�t just read a script and say it�s great because there�s a part for me, my age, perfect�I can�t live that life. You know what I mean? That�s just not me.�
And she takes us deep into how fame has changed her: �Yeah, I definitely act differently. I�m definitely overcoming a lot of it. The only insecurity I�ve developed is just being overly paranoid about everyone looking at you when they�re not.�
For more of this remarkable one-on-one with K-Stew (did she talk about R-Patz?), and to see all the fantastic photos in this gorgeous shoot, check out the new issue of Flaunt magazine, out next week.
Thank you : kstewsbutt
Hollywoodlife
Wednesday, April 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment