Sunday, April 25, 2010
Sara Gruen, Water For Elephants� Author, Talks About Rob
Were you poking yourself when �Water for Elephants� was contracted to become a movie, and when some little actors by the names of Robert Pattinson and Reese Witherspoon agreed to be in it?
I have to stop and pause and knock on wood right now. The closer it comes to being real, the more superstitious I get. It�s Hollywood. It can all go poof, still. Things are looking as good as they can.
Are you involved with the project at all?
They�re letting us have the whole family in it as a cameo. I think we�re all going to be on in the midway or something. My kids are really excited about that, and I am, too, because that sounds like so much fun. I asked (the producers), and they said sure. So we�ll be in the background in a restaurant or on the midway and be a fast thing (on screen), but we�ll know where it is and the kids will be excited.
What do the three kids think now about mom�s career? Did the cinema thing raise your stature in their eyes?
No. I think the Robert Pattinson thing raised the stature of my oldest child in the school because all the girls are crazy about him. My 9-year-old asks me every time I get back from a book signing if I wrote a new book. He thinks I write a book a day. He has no concept of what I do.
syracuse via pattinsonlife via RPLife via Twilightbritneyfan
Labels:
Robert Pattinson,
Water for Elephants
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment