Svensk �vers�ttning i slutet
Dear Ted:
I have followed you since November 2008. I started because I am a cougar in love with R.Pattz. I may be 38, but he is hot, and not just physically�my attraction goes beyond physical to his well-spoken mind. I take great comfort in the fact that he and Kristen hooked up. I hope the best for him and Kristen in life. One question: Do you think Rob and Kris will be happy and successful in their careers and life? I hope so. They all deserve it, as do you. Thanks and take care.
�Ann
Dear Cat�s Out of the Bag:
Of course I think so�they�re already proving they�re not just a flash in the Twilight pan and definitely have acting chops that will cut it far beyond teen fanfare. I just predict Kristen�s going to have an easier time of making it out of the Twi-mold. And as for their personal lives, Robsten knows how to play the H�wood game. Definite success stories waiting to happen.
eonline Via spunk-ransom
K�ra Ted:
Jag har f�ljt dig sedan november 2008. Jag b�rjade f�r att jag �r en puma k�r i R. Pattz. Jag kan vara 38, men han �r varm, och inte bara fysiskt min dragning g�r ut�ver fysisk till hans v�l talat sinne. Jag �r mycket tr�st i det faktum att han och Kristen ihop. Jag hoppas det b�sta f�r honom och Kristen i livet. En fr�ga: Tror du att Rob och Kris kommer att vara glada och framg�ngsrika i sina karri�rer och liv? Jag hoppas det. De f�rtj�nar allt det, som ni. Tack och ta hand.
-Ann
K�ra Cat's out of the bag:
Naturligtvis tror jag s� redan they're styrker de �r inte bara en blixt i Twilight pannan och definitivt handlar k�ft som kommer att klippa det l�ngt bortom ton�ring fanfar. Jag f�rutsp�r bara Kristen som kommer att f� en l�ttare tid att g�ra det fr�n Twi-m�gel. Och som f�r deras personliga liv, vet Robsten hur man spelar H'wood spelet. Definite framg�ngar v�ntar p� att h�nda.
Thursday, April 22, 2010
Ted Casablanca�s Bitch-Back! : Rob Has Proven He�s �Not Just a Flash in the Twilight Pan�
Labels:
e online,
Eclipse,
Robert Pattinson,
Twilight
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment