�The Twilight Saga�s Eclipse� will be popular with guys. Kellan Lutz, who plays vampire Emmett Cullen in the cinematic adaptation of Stephenie Meyer�s novel, says there is a lot of �cool stunts� and �a lot of fighting� that men will want to see in the film.
�The guys are going to bring their girlfriends to this one, mark my words,� he said. �There�s a lot of fighting, a lot of cool stunts. It�s a little darker. The stuff I�ve seen so far is amazing. Amazing. The music is great. Everything is just really captivating. I�m excited to see it, and I�m excited for the fans to see it.�
The 25-year-old actor also admits he had to do some odd work while filming, including head-butting cardboard cut outs, and is therefore excited to seeing the finished product himself. He told the Los Angeles Times newspaper, �It was a bit weird, like for the main battle scene where the newborns come in. I mean, we�re looking at these cardboard cut outs as we�re acting, as we�re supposed to be head-butting creatures.�
Read more here
via lionandlamblove
Friday, May 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment