Monday, May 3, 2010

Kristen Stewart � Fashion Designers Love Your Rock-Hip Chick Style!

Kristen Stewart�s endless love for plaid shirts and jeans might cause some people to criticize her fashion sense � but fashion designers Vera Wang and Derek Lam LOVE it! �She brings an element of sort of rock and hip, but not just because she�s on Twilight,� Vera told HollywoodLife.com EXCLUSIVELY at the DKMS 4th Annual Gala at Cipriani in NYC on Apr. 29. �She brings that aura herself innately.�



And Derek agrees! �Kristen reminds me of Elvis for some reason,� he told us. �She�s got that swagger. I think she�s a tom boy at heart, and I feel like it�s really about the simplest thing and she�s sexy without even trying.�


When asked if she would like to chance to personally style Kristen, Vera said, �Yeah, I�d like to dress her for anything!� (Ya hear that, K-Stew? She�s waiting for your call!)


�I think a lot of the actors in Hollywood like to down play in the day,� Vera continued. �It�s all about jeans and being groovy and t-shirts. [For Kristen] I think something very goth but kind of cool. She works that so well!�



And if Derek had the choice for one stand-out accesory (especially for the summer) to see K-Stew sporting, it would be a bit �bucket bag in color � something that works in the city and on the beach.�



�You can pack all of your stuff in it for the weekend and you're ready to go,� Derek explained. �A bright beautiful leather � It really works all year around. Color is very forgiving. Everybody thinks to go buy a black bag or a black pair of shoes, but a great color piece, you�ll have a whole new wardrobe!�

source: hollywoodlife.com via kstewartfans

No comments:

Post a Comment