Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Kristen Stewart is On The Road

Kristen Stewart is headed out On The Road�but not for promo duties.

The 20-year-old actress confirmed to USA Today after her taping on Oprah that she�ll be playing Marylou in the film adaption of Jack Kerouac�s �On The Road.�

Kristen shared, �I am very much attached to a movie that has been trying to get made forever. Not that this is going to help it, but maybe I can just brag a little bit. I am super excited about it, too. I am about to play Marylou in On the Road. So that�s a big deal.�

The story is a largely autobiographical work that was based on the spontaneous road trips of Kerouac and his friends across mid-century America. Garrett Hedland and Sam Riley also star. Filming is expected to start this summer.

Congrats, Kristen!

justjaredjr

No comments:

Post a Comment