On the madness that has become her life: �It�s insane! Once somebody finds out, you have to get the hell out of wherever you are. People freak out. And the photographers, they�re vicious. They�re mean. They�re like thugs. I don�t event want to drive around by myself anymore. It�s fucking dangerous.�
On her loss of privacy: �Somebody knocked on my hotel room door and asked for a light, then said that they were a big fan. I was like, �Do you really need me to light your cigarette? How do you know what room I�m in?� I can�t be by myself and I like being by myself.�
On criticism of her public manner: �I think it�s funny that when I go onstage to accept an award, they think I�m nervous, uncomfortable, and awkward�and I am�but those are bad words for them.�
On her red-carpet demeanor: �People say that I�m miserable all the time. It�s not that I�m miserable, it�s just that somebody�s yelling at me�I literally, sometimes, have to keep myself from crying�It�s a physical reaction to the energy that�s thrown at you.�
On caring: �I hate it when they say I don�t give a shit, because nobody cares more than I do. I�m telling you I don�t know anybody who does this that gives a shit more than I do.�
On Team Edward vs. Team Jacob: �I would never cheapen my relationships by talking about them. People say, �Just say who you�re dating. Then people will stop being so ravenous about it.� It�s like, No they won�t! They�ll ask for specifics.�
Elle via KStewsTwins
Wednesday, May 5, 2010
Kristen's US Elle cover plus a excerpt of the interview + VIDEO
Labels:
Elle,
Kristen Stewart,
video
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment