Friday, May 7, 2010

Ted Casablanca�s Bitch-Back: Robsten on Oprah

Dear Ted:
Love you and I love you blog�read it every day. So my question is about Rob and Kristen: As we all know, they along with the entire Eclipse cast will be on Oprah, so what do you think the chances are of her getting them to admit that they are a couple? I think that if anyone could do it, Oprah could. Also I have an adopted dog, Greta, and an adopted cat, Stella, and I love how you are so pro-adoption. It�s the best.
�Allie

Dear Big O:
I wouldn�t put it past Oprah to bring up the on-set dating rumors, but just expect vague answers from Robsten and not a whole lotta pressing from O. I mean, what are they going to say, �Only if you tell us what�s really up with Stedman?� Also, you know how Robsten likes to play the game, and just because they�re doing the most watched daytime chatfest ever, they won�t change their rules. And bless you for adopting your critters, well done!


Eonline via Spunkransom
Photo: Ryanseacrest

No comments:

Post a Comment