Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Anna Kendrick Drops By the �Tonight Show� - New Photos

Stepping out for a promotional appearance, Anna Kendrick was spotted at �The Tonight Show with Jay Leno� last night (August 10).


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


The �New Moon� babe was in the house to drum up interest in her upcoming movie �Scott Pilgrim vs. the World,� though she also talked about taking her mom as her date to the Oscars earlier this year.
Leno commented on Anna�s Oscar nomination and asked how things went at the Academy awards. Anna explained, �I brought my mom. She�s so sweet, she was so proud of me.�

Jay asked, �Was she nervous?� and Anna replied, �She was doing better than I was, which was why it was great to have her there. Everybody�s really nice- when you say like, even when it�s Charlize Theron or Penelope Cruz, when you introduce your mom, everyone is really nice to you� and that�s really why I brought her.�

Jay concluded, �So you brought her as tool to open doors, yeah, that�s the real Hollywood coming through,� and Kendrick added, �She had to be good for something!�


celebrity-gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment