Interview Magazine has a feature with Anna Kendrick:
BANKOFF: How does the movie look, exactly?
KENDRICK: I mean you know the film is really tight, and it�s really fast editing, so it�s a lot of little shots and it�s just a really like specific way of working because, you know, Edgar [Wright] basically knows that he�s going to use this angle for this line, and that angle for that line, and you shoot it in pieces, like a puzzle. So instead of like shooting an entire scene at a couple of different angles and figuring it out after, you shoot almost line-by-line sometimes. So that was really unusual.
BANKOFF: Did you prepare for that in a specific way, or did you just have to learn it as you were doing it?
KENDRICK: Yeah, it was a trial-by-fire thing. A lot of what I end up liking to do is a reaction to the last thing that I did. I guess the point for me is to try new things.
BANKOFF: Twilight: Eclipse came out earlier this summer. Are those releases extra stressful for you, because they�re so high-profile?
KENDRICK: Now I know what I�m doing, so it�s easier. With any other movie, you�re entering new territory, so it�s quite different to be involved in something where it�s the same characters, and the same people. You know what to expect out of the premieres and the press and stuff. So it�s actually kind of nice, because you don�t get very much routine in this job, and it�s actually sort of interesting. It�s like an annual party or something.
BANKOFF: Have you guys started doing any work on filming�?
KENDRICK: On Breaking Dawn? I know nothing. I literally know nothing.
annakendrickonline
No comments:
Post a Comment