Friday, August 6, 2010

Jenn Proske ('Vampires Suck') Talks About Rob and Poking Fun at Twilight

Photobucket

Will the cast of �Twilight� love it or hate it?

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery and I really feel that this is something that they will love and be able to laugh at as well. It�s definitely not a bashing of �Twilight,� it�s something that�s definitely done out of love and inspiration from the phenomenon.

On the new Rob Pattinson and Taylor Lautner...

I think both of our guys are going to give Taylor and Rob a run for their money. I think Matt [Lanter] is going to give Rob Pattinson a run for his money. Chris [Riggi] looks great as a werewolf too. He has worked so hard to look as amazing as he does.

Finally, Team Edward or Team Jacob?

I�m Team Edward. Tell Chris Riggi I�m sorry.


Full interview at the Source

Via

via RPLife

No comments:

Post a Comment