
Tell me what it�s like on set with Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart.
Really fun, we have so many inside jokes now and again we don�t get sick of each other because these movies are only three to four months of shooting and then we�re off doing our own thing. And then we get excited to come back and it�s like a great family reunion. I can�t wait. I really can�t wait. I don�t think many actors who are part of trilogies or sagas can say that and really can�t wait to get back to the cast again. Share stories and make more memories.
Do you keep in touch with your co-stars outside of filming?
Yes, that�s the really cool thing about acting. You build these friendships and anytime you can spend time with a person for months, and hours on set, you really learn a lot about someone. And you�re going to be there for a while you might as well make some best friends out of it. It�s a dream to be in an industry that�s very fickle and to find friendships.
You start filming in the fall?
Yes, I believe we might start rehearsals in September � fight training � and then I think start production in November until March. In Vancouver and Baton Rouge.
And about filming a music video with Hilary Duff
"I�m not like that stud in all those music videos who has the nice Rob Pattinson hair � but I have dimples"
Source | Via | RPLife
No comments:
Post a Comment