The lunch was great�.I got the oppor�tu�nity to make Christoph Waltz and Robert Pat�tin�son laugh before they were about to engage in a fight scene. When I was on the set for Water For Ele�phants I was pretty much awestruck being in the same room as Christoph Waltz and Reese With�er�spoon two Acad�emy Award win�ners and actors I respect and what girl wouldn�t want to be in the same room as Robert Pat�tin�son. So we had a moment where I intro�duced myself to the assis�tant direc�tor who con�tin�ued to put me in front of the cam�era which lined me up to be right next to Robert Pat�tin�son and Christoph Waltz and Christoph looks at me�it�s a fight scene and he says, �miss I�m so sorry for the despi�ca�ble array of vio�lence your about to see� as he was about to beat up Robert Pat�tin�son and I said, �Christoph just do what you have to do� and Robert was so taken aback that some�one would say some�thing like that to him that they both start laughing
So you might have some sort of influ�ence on the scene�
It was great just get�ting to speak with them and be in the same room with them. The most incred�i�ble part is watch�ing them all work together and being in the back�ground I�ve been able to make all kinds of con�nec�tions with peo�ple and with like 200 peo�ple run�ning around I think I still stood out which is cool.
Read More: Source
via RPLife and ToR
No comments:
Post a Comment