Thursday, August 26, 2010

Scans and Translation of Robert Pattinson in ''ELLE'' Magazine Japan (September 2010)

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Translation
Gorgeous vampire is the shy 24 year-old
�They are screaming for Edward, not to myself.  Then it is easier to take all the hysteria.�

Q: Isn�t it tough to be followed by Paparazzi any where you go?
Rob: I guess I should relax and think �It�s only a pictures taken and posted to tabloids.� and let it go.To tell you the truth, surrounded by 50 Paparazzis 24/7 is really tough. And I have a bad habit to react them with nasty face; I should come up with better look for paparazzi photos by now. Laughs.I am always thank ful to my family and close friends; they never change their attitude toward me. They keep me to the ground. Some of them haven�t even seen �Twilight� movies yet! So relieving!

Q: What attract you about Edward?
Rob: That he is sincerely modest.

Q: You�ve been constant working. Don�t you want to have a break?
Rob: Not really. If you go on vacation, it is just another cause of more paparazzi photos, anyway. So, I�ll keep working until they get tired of following me; it should be soon over in next few years, I guess.

Thanks to Thinking of Rob

No comments:

Post a Comment