Wednesday, September 15, 2010
Chris Colfer Talks About "Bella" In An Interview With EW
Question: Glee returns in two weeks! Got anything new?
Ausiello: The show wastes no time showing off Chord Overstreet�s, um, impressive body of work. When we first meet his possibly gay football-jock character, Sam, in the premiere, he�s in the shower singing �Every Rose Has Its Thorn.� For his part, Chris Colfer believes that scene is proof positive that Sam will not turn out to be Kurt�s BF. �After seeing the episode, I feel like it�s not going to happen because all the girls are going to fall in love with him and they�re not going to want to see [him with Kurt],� he says. �And I don�t want to be the guy girls hate. I�m the gay guy the girls love. I don�t want to become the target. I don�t want the letters that say, �Kurt needs to get off our man. Stop kissing our boyfriend.� Young girls can be vicious. I don�t want to know how Kristen Stewart feels. I don�t want to be the Bella of the Glee world. I like being the guy everyone likes.� Colfer adds that there�s no sign of romantic tension between Sam and Kurt in the first four episodes. �Maybe it is too obvious,� he theorizes. �Our writers have a way of avoiding the obvious and throwing curveballs.�
EW via kstewartfans via kstewrobfans
Labels:
Kristen Stewart
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment