I�m extremely excited. I think we�re very blessed to have a director of his level being in this film. We�ve had such amazing directors and now we have an Academy Award winner directing the last two installments. It�s lovely because I get to learn something from each director. Their style and the way they run sets. One day when I pick up a script and start directing it myself, I�ll have a lot more to learn from. I�ll be able to use, or basically steal stuff from the directors I�ve worked with.
How do you feel about filming in Louisiana?
Louisiana is my home state. I�m from Texas to a certain degree, but my mother and my father were both born and raised in Louisiana. I get to see family, so that means real Louisiana home cooking, and there�s a very important aspect that we�re bringing a lot of work into Louisiana at a very difficult time for the state. It�s been one thing after the other and it hurts me that things are the way they are but hopefully we�ll be able to bring a little ray of sunshine, which is kind of funny since it�s a vampire film.
Breaking Dawn comes out on November 18, 2011.What are your thoughts on working with director Bill Condon?
I�m extremely excited. I think we�re very blessed to have a director of his level being in this film. We�ve had such amazing directors and now we have an Academy Award winner directing the last two installments. It�s lovely because I get to learn something from each director. Their style and the way they run sets. One day when I pick up a script and start directing it myself, I�ll have a lot more to learn from. I�ll be able to use, or basically steal stuff from the directors I�ve worked with.
How do you feel about filming in Louisiana?
Louisiana is my home state. I�m from Texas to a certain degree, but my mother and my father were both born and raised in Louisiana. I get to see family, so that means real Louisiana home cooking, and there�s a very important aspect that we�re bringing a lot of work into Louisiana at a very difficult time for the state. It�s been one thing after the other and it hurts me that things are the way they are but hopefully we�ll be able to bring a little ray of sunshine, which is kind of funny since it�s a vampire film.
Breaking Dawn comes out on November 18, 2011.
No comments:
Post a Comment