Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Jennifer Lawrence is daydreaming about Robert Pattinson








It�s lunchtime and Jennifer Lawrence is curled up on a sofa in the Point Hotel, Edinburgh. In town to promote her new film, Winter�s Bone, which has just received its British premiere at the film festival, she�s a little sleepy after a morning of interviews. Until, that is, she finds out I write for The Herald. �Is that in Harry Potter?� she asks. �If it�s not, it should be.� Like most her age � she turned 20 last month � she�s read all the JK Rowling books. Twice. �I�m a sucker for all those things. If I know something about the UK, it�s because of Harry Potter,� she says. �And then I got hit by the Twilight train. I think it�s a female thing. There�s some sort of chemical in there.�

In truth it�s a Robert Pattinson thing, the actor who played Cedric Diggory in the fourth Potter film before fronting Twilight. �I was immune to him until I saw Remember Me,� she says. �Now I�m daydreaming about him.� Aside from R-Patz, Lawrence loves YouTube and reality television shows such as Real Housewives Of New Jersey. �I was watching Wife Swap and Supernanny this morning,� she says, excitedly. �I�ve been watching Super-nanny since I was 14, which is stupid because it�s for parents, but it makes me want to have kids to prove how good a mother I am.�

Feet firmly on the ground, she�s also in denial when it comes to the question of impending stardom. �I don�t really lie in bed thinking, �One day I�ll become a superstar,�� she says. 


�Not that there�s anything wrong with that. But I don�t think that�s my career path. Mine will be more of a slower build. I think it would be surreal if it was like Robert Pattinson � all of a sudden you wake up and people are screaming. But I�ve been working for a while, so when you start to become successful, it�s not like all of a sudden going, �What�s going on? Why does this person recognise me?� It is a weird industry anyway � so I fit in perfectly.�


Full interview at the source


Thanks RPLife

No comments:

Post a Comment