Sunday, September 19, 2010

KRISTEN STEWART PRAISED BY JOAN JETT

Kristen Stewart impressed Joan Jett when they worked together because she had �no head trips�.

Kristen portrays Joan in movie The Runaways, about the 70s girlband featuring Joan. The rocker admits she was initially unsure about turning her life into a film, but seeing how much Kristen put into the role made her realise she�d made the right choice.

�I thought Kristen was brilliant. She really wanted to nail it, and she did a lot of studying � to the point where, when I heard her sing I Love Playing With Fire, I felt sure they were playing my vocals,� Joan explained. �And she was so great to work with, so down to earth, no head trips at all.�
The movie shows how hard Joan and her bandmate Cherie Currie, portrayed by Dakota Fanning, worked to succeed. It also details their hard-partying lifestyle, which included drug taking and alcohol drinking.

Joan has now calmed down, and prefers staying home to going on wild nights out. �I�m not at all what people think,� she told the British edition of Grazia magazine. �They probably assume I�m out every night, going crazy, but that stuff�s gotten really boring for me. Nowadays if I�m not on the road, I�m in New York, hanging out with my animals.�


Through heartkbitch

No comments:

Post a Comment