Although she may have lost roles to Kristen in the past, Scout tells us that the situation is often reversed � and K-Stew lost the lead in Halloween to her!
Believe it or not, Kristen Stewart wasn�t always the hot commodity she is today. In fact, she�s lost out on many a role to BFF Scout Taylor-Compton!
Although Scout lost the lead in the 2007 horror flick The Messengers to K-Stew, the tables HAVE turned. �We go up against each other a lot,� the 21-year-old actress told HollywoodLife.com exclusively at K-Swiss� Players Series dinner party in Venice, Calif. Sept. 20. �We�re very similar to each other. She went out for Halloween and I got that. It�s really great that we are really good friends, but we do take each other�s roles. It�s kind of like �Congratulations! We can separate being friends from business.�� She added sagely, �You can be friends or enemies. I choose to be friends � I don�t have enemies.�
If you think Scout sounds harsh, don�t believe it for a second � she�s just wise to the Hollywood game. In fact, she and Kristen, 20, have actually joined forces in the past to co-star in The Runaways; Scout played rocker Lita Ford to Kristen�s Joan Jett. So how, exactly, do the girls manage to maintain their close friendship? �We�re very similar,� Scout said. �We�re very laid back. We�re not high-maintenance people. We�ve true to ourselves.�
This much is fact. Although she was deep in the throes of promoting the Twilight Saga: Eclipse back in June, Kristen still managed to find the time to represent her pal at the LA premiere of Scout�s indie flick, Love Ranch.
Another factor that helps their friendship is a mutual love of music. �I�m starting a band,� Scout revealed. �I play the drums. [For The Runaways] I had to learn guitar, so I also play guitar now.� Sadly, HollywoodLifers, life will not imitate art for Kristen and Scout. �We did a lot of [jamming] together in The Runaways; we had rehearsal all the time,� she said, adding, �I do know that Kris still plays, but no, we don�t jam together.�
SAD!
source via KstewAngel
No comments:
Post a Comment