Kimbra Hickey is the very first thing new Twilight fans see when they start reading Stephenie Meyer�s book series.
Well, at least parts of Kimbra Hickey.
Her hands are the ones holding a red apple on the mega-bestseller�s famous cover.
�It was major exposure for my hands. But nobody knew who I was,� she tells the New York Post.
�I see people reading it on the subway, and I say, �Those are my hands! I�m a hand model!��
�I�m sure they think I�m crazy � a crazy lady on the subway.�
Now the New Yorker occasionally offers autographs near her local bookstore�s cash register when someone picks up a copy of the book. She also attends fan conventions, where she markets hand lotion � apple-scented, of course.
She�s expressed interest in being cast in theBreaking Dawn movie, �even if they only wanted my hands in it.�
No comments:
Post a Comment