Thursday, October 7, 2010

Nikki Reed Says �Breaking Dawn� Begins Filming in Two Weeks !

Photobucket
Good news for Twi-hards: Nikki Reed says she�s about to head down south, and that the reels will start rolling on the much-anticipated movie before October comes to a close.

�I�m headed out [to New Orleans] in just over a week,� the Twilight cutie told HollywoodLife.

While Twilight and Eclipse were both filmed in Vancouver, initial filming of Breaking Dawn will take place in New Orleans.

The 22-year-old actress says that she plans on taking some classes at a local college: �I�ve signed up for five courses, but two were unavailable.� The Thirteen writer will take classes in language, English and psychology.

Meanwhile, Nikki�s co-star Peter Facinelli recently tweeted about the awesome Breaking Dawn scripts. �Just read the Breaking Dawn scripts,� he tweeted, �I must say�AWESOME! Very excited!�

Not only are the scripts awesome, but the newest films will include a new cast of Twilight newbies. Catch up on all the new faces before filming begins!

Celebuzz
via cullensnews

No comments:

Post a Comment