�Eclipse Enchantment Book� supplementary booklet.
The supplementary booklet includes an introduction to the story of the Twilight series episodes one to three, a map showing the relationship between the characters, interviews with Rob, Taylor, and Kristen, a feature on the American movie posters, production notes, etc. Also in the magazine is an introduction to �How to be� DVD that will be released on November 3. The following is an excerpt of the overseas, non-Eclipse related portion of the interview.
Q: Apart from the Twilight series you choose art house style films, why is that?
Rob:Twilight is also a small independent film by an independent director, it�s a dark and tragic drama. I still can�t get used to the fact that it has suddenly become a hit. So I�m making film after film without a break, not thinking about the fact that I have become famous. I decided that I didn�t want to appear in Hollywood blockbusters, so I choose small features as I did before.Q: In the next episode, Breaking Dawn, Edward becomes a father?
Rob:Actually in �Water For Elephants � I�m the father of five children! I can�t imagine Edward and Bella having children, I know Kristen will play it well so I will take my lead from her.Q: Who is your ideal woman?
Well� first they have to love dogs. Also not shouting in a loud voice, they�re the only two conditions, after that it�s just a matter of whether we get on well.
Thank you to our sister site Robert Pattinson Press Japan for the scans and translation!
via Spunk-Ransom
No comments:
Post a Comment