Thursday, November 11, 2010

Ashley Greene Talks �Breaking Dawn� Shooting Schedule

PhotobucketRobert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart caused quite a stir last weekend when they (SPOILER ALERT!) headed to Rio de Janeiro, Brazil to shoot the honeymoon scene from �Breaking Dawn,� but Kristen�s on-screen maid of honor hasn�t stepped in front of the camera yet.


�We are kind of in the midst of [filming.]� Ashley Greene, who plays Alice Cullen in the hit vampire franchise, told Access Hollywood Live�s Billy Bush and Kit Hoover on Thursday.

�I�ve only been down there for hair and makeup tests and to meet [director] Bill Condon, which was absolutely wonderful,� she explained. �But I haven�t actually started filming yet� that happens towards the beginning of December for me.�

The 23-year-old said she�s itching to sink her teeth back into the vampire world.

�I�m really excited to get down there and goof around with those guys again,� she told Billy and Kit.

�Breaking Dawn� will be released as two separate films with the first installment hitting theaters November 18, 2011, and the second part on November 16, 2012.


AH

No comments:

Post a Comment