The sexy star of HBO's hit vampire series True Blood dismissed a fan push to get him a bit part in the upcoming Breaking Dawn because he says he isn't a fan of the Twilight series.
"I see why people love it and I see why it has a huge audience," Ryan tells NextMovie about The Twilight Saga, "I just don�t like that material, it�s just not my cup of tea."
What is Ryan's cup of tea? Playing serial murderer and cult leaderCharles Manson in The Family, a soon-to-be-released biopic.
Murderers and Twilight aside, Ryan says that fans hoping to see him pose naked on the cover of a magazine (like his True Blood co-stars did on the cover of Rolling Stone) will be sorely disappointed.
"I don�t see why there would be a need for me to be nude on the cover of a magazine," Ryan said. Um, millions of True Blood fans could probably find a few reasons why you should pose nude!
No comments:
Post a Comment