Thursday, December 2, 2010

HR: Rob gets carried away when kissing Kristen Stewart on set

PhotobucketRobert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart have been filming some pretty sexy scenes for the honeymoon portion of the upcoming �Breaking Dawn� film. While fans are dying to get a first look at the movie, Pattinson admits that he actually gets carried away while filming the love scenes with Stewart.

He said, �When we start the kissing scenes I forget we�re surrounded by a load of people. I actually end up getting really carried away. It�s only when the kiss is finished that my mind registers there�s actually a set full of people around, and I just walk away embarrassed.By the time you guys see the nude scenes it looks really erotic because it�s been edited and you�ll have music. What you don�t see is the eight camera men, the director and about 50 people on set,� reports JRGossip.



HR

No comments:

Post a Comment