Michael Sheen is not embarrassed to admit he�s a bit of a technology nerd.
�I�m not a secret geek, I�m a completely open geek,� the actor admitted.
His new sci-fi movie Tron Legacy topped the UK box office this week, taking �1.97 million in its first three days.
In real life the sequel to the 1982 movie, which takes place inside �the grid� of a computer, would make an appropriate home for the technology-loving star.
�I�m cursed with always wanting the latest gadget and breaking it as soon as it gets out of the box, pretty much,� Michael added, laughing.
He said: �It�s because I refuse to read the manuals because I think that I�ll be able to make them work and I never can!�
The 41-year-old said science fiction stories are a real passion of his.
�I was into sci-fi and fantasy when I was younger but I�ve got more and more into it as I�ve got older, that�s my main interest when I got to watch films or read books,� he admitted.
source | foforks
No comments:
Post a Comment