Kellan, �Emmett Cullen� Lutz is calling TeenHollywood from his sunny L.A. back yard where he is watching dogs Kola, Kevin and Nala, chase squirrels.
He�s soon off to Baton Rouge, Louisiana and the Vancouver area to continue the shoot on the two Breaking Dawn films but, on Dec. 3rd , you can watch Kellan as a small town hottie who goes down a scary path when he needs money in the crime thriller Meskada. We enjoyed Kellan�s portrayal in the film and wanted to catch up on that and other projects.
TeenHollywood: Okay let�s set the scene. What dogs do you have around you there in your yard?
Kellan Lutz: I have a shepherd/husky named Kola that I got from the pound. I love K names. Kevin, we found on the street. He�s a little Chihuahua and we rescued him. Then I�m babysitting this giant German shepherd named Nala and she is the most docile dog ever. My little dogs are like �Grrrr, what are you doin� here?� They all have different personalities. It�s really funny to share a bed with three dogs.
TeenHollywood: I�ll bet! So, let�s get this out of the way, you are nowhere near wrapped on Breaking Dawn, right?
Kellan: Oh I wish. I�ve got five more months on that. I�ve only done a couple of scenes. [We hear barking and a �No!� from Kellan]. The German Shepard is drinking water out of the pool. Not good.
Kellan Lutz and Grace Gummer in "Meskada."
TeenHollywood: You and Meryl Streep�s daughter Grace Gummer are a couple in Meskada and have a great love scene. What was it like to work with her?
Kellan: She�s a sweetheart. She is so precious and it was her first movie. She�s such a great actress. We both felt really comfortable, especially having a movie where you have a love scene on your first movie, it was great to be open and talk it out with the director �Are we being PG or R�?Just getting the comfort level down. She�s a really sweet girl and we�re friends to this day. I just loved the cast. We had a great cast.
eenHollywood: You are in a ton of upcoming movies. You play the sea god Poseidon and a Lacrosse player and what else besides Breaking Dawn of course?
Kellan: Yeah, in Immortals I�m playing Poseidon which has been a dream project to work on with Tarsem [Singh, the director] and Mickey Rourke. Then I love Lacrosse and that�s in A Warrior�s Heart with Ashley Greene, one of my best friends [he suddenly makes an �ooooof� sound]. Oh! My Chihuahua just jumped up on me. [To dog] You are sooo strong. You are such a cutie. Then I have Love, Wedding, Marriage where I play a newlywed husband with Mandy Moore which is a great new type of role for me. Then The Killing Game where I�m topless for most of the movie and I�m fighting and killing people. That was my Jason Bourne movie. Yeah, 2011 is going to be a fun year of Kellan.
TeenHollywood: What would you love to say to all your fans out there?
Kellan: I love all the fans and I�m just so thankful. There should be fans for every occupation in the world. I think it�s so important to make someone else�s day by just giving a smile or a thank you. There are fans who make scrap books and send letters. I love reading all the letters. I travel a lot and get a big box of them once a week and there is so much time on airplanes to read them.
They are so sweet and I�ve encountered some fans who are sick or having a bad time and a simple phone call can change their mood or day. I�ll call them. It�s easy to do. Even when I�m sitting in traffic, I like to give encouragement. I�m just Kellan but if their one wish in life is to talk to me, why not?I�ll send them a card on their birthday and say it was great talking to them.
teenholywood via via klonline
No comments:
Post a Comment