I am a huge fan of Kristen Stewart and I read your Bitch-Back for Thursday and you mentioned bluntly she hooked up with another castmember of Twilight. Please confirm in plain English that she had sex with another member of the cast. She just seems so innocent and not the type to spread her favors around, and combined with her age, forgive me, but that just seems slutty. Robert Pattinson, Michael Angarano and this unknown person. Don't keep us hanging! Gossip has been thin on the ground lately.
�Sin
Dear Worried Krisbian:
Before you fully get your Twi-panties in a bunch, I wasn't saying Kristen is cheating on Rob. Nor was I saying she was having sex. Hooking up for a young woman can mean a variety of things�clean up your naughty little head, Sin! The point is this has been a long shoot; a lot has happened to everybody, including Kristen. Come on, don't tell me you buy that the chick is Stephenie Meyer's real-life spokesperson for no premarital anything? She has needs, move off it.
Dear Ted:
That Naya Rivera-Dianna Agron question...I mean really? It's obvious that Dianna's a sweetie; however, you mentioned that Lea Michele, Dianna, Heather Morris and Naya were all sweet except for one, and you constantly mention how Naya's a little shady, so I gotta ask, is she the one that's not as sweet as the rest? Or out of these three other girls, is one of them dirtier than her?
�Mamucha
TWITTER: Follow Ted
Dear Dirty Divas:
You've pretty much nailed it, but I would say that the Glee gal who is expected to be the biggest diva, def isn't. They all (guys, included) have something to hide�some more than others.
Dear Ted:
I'm not surprised Kristen has hooked up with someone besides Rob on set. Twi-fans who act like that's the end of the world need a huge reality check. Robsten are hot together, yes, but it's not like they're actually Edward and Bella. So here's my question: Is Kristen's non-Rob hookup a part of her B.V.?
�h
Dear Nonsten:
Tell all those Robsten fans out there, would ya? Edward and Bella are (obviously) a dream couple, but maybe that's starting to take a toll on the real-life couple? To tell you the truth, I'm surprised they've endured all the scrutinizing as well as they have�for as long as they have.
No comments:
Post a Comment