Sunday, February 6, 2011

Shioh Fernandez: Robert Pattinson seems like a neat kid

The actor was in the running for the role as vampire Edward Cullen but was pipped to the post by R-Patz. Fernandez has now landed himself a role in upcoming blockbuster Red Riding Hood and says he�s thankful that it is 24-year-old Pattinson and not him who is trailed around by screaming fans. 

�It makes me happy that I didn�t do it,� he said. �How can you want that for yourself? How can you wish that on anybody? I think Pattinson handled it really well � he seems like a neat kid, interesting and kind of strange but I wasn�t in the right mind to take any of that. I wasn�t mentally prepared to have any sort of success in that way. Even with this tiny, tiny morsel of fame I�m experiencing now I still feel uncomfortable.�

Read the full interview in the spring issue of Wonderland magazine


Source via RPLife

No comments:

Post a Comment