Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Ashley Greene In Style: "I Used to Be a Tomboy" + Outtake and Cover (Better Quality)

Photobucket

PhotobucketShe may be known for her pretty red carpet dresses and girly on-screen persona, but growing up, Ashley Greene says she was �definitely� a tomboy. �I was always trying to be like my older brother,� she admits in the latest issue of InStyle Hair. But as she grew up, Greene became more aware of femininity. �I got really self-conscious because I had older friends. I thought they were prettier, and they were going through all these life experiences before I was.� So Greene�s mom enrolled her in modeling classes, aimed at giving her confidence a boost. �[They] helped a lot,� she says. 
Now, the 24-year-old is a total glamour girl � even starring in ads for Mark cosmetics � but she hasn�t lost her tomboy roots. �I love having my hair and makeup done, but I�m really just a 15-minute girl, throwing everything on with no fuss,� she shares. Transforming into her Twilight character, Alice Cullen, however, requires two hours in the stylist�s chair. �My hair is pretty thick, and we wrap it and put it under a wig,� she explains. �To get it to fit so I don�t look like I have an alien head is a talent in itself.� 
Since the Twilight series began in 2008, Greene says her wig has gone through three major changes. �The newest is a classic Audrey Hepburn cut,� she shares. Perhaps we�ll see it in Breaking Dawn later this year? For more on Greene�s style evolution, pick up the latest issue of InStyle Hair, on newsstands April 8



Photobucket

Better Quality Cover justjaredjr

Via 247Greene


No comments:

Post a Comment