Looks like we have a winner folks, here�s what press that saw New Moon at a pre-screening are saying on Twitter, and mind you they pretty much aren�t allowed to say much. Off the record, we are getting thumbs ups!
THANK YOU CHRIS WEITZ!
�I was very impressed not only by the visual effects and the movie, but by the acting itself. Chris Weitz is bad ass.�
�Just saw New Moon. Better than Twilight and crowd just applauded at end. Leaves on a soap opera sting�.�
�I�m not allowed to say anything! But be sure to follow me tomorrow at @celebuzz � Big day for RPattz news!�
�I enjoyed it more than Twilight, lot of frenching! RT @mytwitherapy: @JasonKennedy1 so�.how was the new moon press screening?!?!? �
�@shaunssanctuary just came frm seeing NM.I guess it�s every girl�s dream to have a vampire & werewolf fighting over her!�
�One word: amazing! I was very impressed all around � visuals were stunning. The underwater scene..le sigh. And Summit was fabulous!!�
� @LarryCarroll: �New Moon� was genuinely awesome. A lot of people are about to be very happy.�
Source: Twilight Lexicon
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment