Monday, November 9, 2009

Rob: I used to love my teacher, scan fr Swe teen mag Frida

Issue 22, 2009

Out in stores now!





In courtesy of FRIDA

When robert Pattinson was younger he wrote a journal about what he wanted most in life. Here he shares his secret notes!

(swedish article by Angelica Lagergren, FRIDA)

When Robert Pattinson was younger he used to take notes in a journal concerning his dreams and goals in life. He believed in himself, which is one of the reasons to why he is where he is today.

- I had a journal where I wrote down all my thoughts and wishes. My thoughts went to the higher powers, it may sound silly, but I believed in what I wrote in the little book so much. I remember that I one time wrote:
"Please, don't give me all good things in life at once. Spread it out a little over 70 years. I don't mind waiting for what is good".

It didn't take long before he's career started for real. When Twilight entered the theatres the hunks success story was a fact.

- It feels like I was really lucky with Twilight. I hope I'll always have this luck he tells M magazine.

The language and writing is something that has come naturally for Rob. His favourite school subject was english.
- i really loved my english teacher, she was the one who made me start writing. She made me be creative instead of just answering questions. She was an amazing teacher, Robert tells M magazine.

It's still speculated about the relationship between Robert and Krsiten Stewart. : here it says about the coming out story in Harper's which we already know isn't true...

Neither Rob or Kristen has been very modest when it comes to giving eachother compliments in media. RPattz has said that he thinks there's a strong chemistry between them and that she's smart and cool. Kristen has said that Rob is very handsome and the best part with filming was to kiss Robert.
Vi keep waiting with big interest, and FRIDA will keep you updated about the latest concerning the couple.

No comments:

Post a Comment