Two New Videos
Source via Twilight Poison
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Los Angeles, Calif. --
Robert Pattinson doesn�t need to show his six-pack, the star joked with Access Hollywood�s Shaun Robinson at the �New Moon� junket in Los Angeles on Friday.
�I don�t walk around with my shirt off all the time!� he joked, poking fun at the often bare-chested �New Moon� wolf pack. �It�s like driving a fancy car � you�re insecure about something.�
Robert, who plays vampire hunk Edward, said he�s more worried about his famous hair.
�I�ve actually just got rid of my dandruff, which is great,� he laughed.
Jokes aside, Robert was serious when it came to �New Moon,� where he takes a secondary role to Taylor Lautner�s Jacob Black.
�It�s my favorite book,� he said, adding that the Stephenie Meyer novel influenced how he approached his performance in the rest of the �Twilight Saga� series as well. �I really connected to [it] really quickly.
�It think it�s an improvement [on �Twilight�],� he continued, noting that he was able to make some changes to Edward�s character, being out of the spotlight. �It was nice not being the lead.�
Less nice however, has been dealing with the tabloid rumors that seem to crop up every day, including one that linked Robert to a traffic accident.
�I may have just walked into a cab,� Robert explained. �That was so innocuous � there were no fans there. It was 4:30 in the morning.�
But it was another movie set rumor that scared his dear old mum.
�I had a heroin overdose in New York as well, that was an exciting one for my mother,� he said of another false report. �I�d been working so much, I didn�t answer the phone. I�m so ignorant. I don�t think it had set in that anyone read [the tabloids].�
And while he wouldn�t comment on the rumors swirling about the status of his relationship with co-star Kristen Stewart, Robert did answer an Access fan question about dating older women.
�I�m open to pretty much anything,� he said.
Source via Pattinson Life
Friday, November 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment