Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Rob talk to STV with video

Rob talked about a number of subjects, including what his family thinks of his newfound stardom, and how co-star Taylor Lautner is giving him a run for his money.


He also spoke of the fan adulation that�s greeted him, and explained what his strangest experience yet was: �A bit of blood-letting a while ago, girls coming up having freshly cut themselves, saying �I�ve literally got blood dripping and I want you to suck it.�

�It�s happened a few times,� he added. �I think people are getting a little bit confused about the whole story that you�ve got seven-year-old girls asking for you to kill them, and so it was like �I just want to die with you.� It�s like, um, yeah, call the publicity department!�

Not only that, but Rob went into greater detail about the journey of his character Edward Cullen in

New Moon , explained the dividing line between the vampire acting out of selflessness for Bella Swan - or just thinking about himself.

And finally Rob also found the time to answer some fan questions - and say hello to some very special STV viewers!



Source: STV

No comments:

Post a Comment