It's translated by google from Italian so it's a bit crazy.
Nerd is the new hero . If we imagine a podium of actors in this category, certainly there would be Jesse Eisenberg. We saw this recently in Adventureland , Greg Mottola melancholy comedy that winks at the Cameron Crowe film and now going to be in the Welcome to Zombieland , one of those films that break the bank box office worldwide and still has not arrived on our screens. Since its early stages we understand that Jesse is a cool type: always remains calm and is keen to know who the interview. Answers questions with as many questions to feed his curiosity and then unleashed the perfect comic timing: "Yes I shot two films that are set in a playground - says - Want to know the difference between Adventureland and Zombieland? Approximately 12 million dollars! Adventureland was a comedy drama intimate focus totally on the characters. Zombieland is the exact opposite. And I do not think is cool, filming in theme parks is the most uncomfortable and frustrating that you can happen. It was a really bad coincidence. "
The last time we see you alongside Kristen Stewart, and now in Zombieland you the loser who wins the pupa Emma Stone. How do you see yourself in these clothes of a romantic hero?
The truth is that I am always surprised to play with these beautiful girls, because I am sure that I would speak neither now nor ever in real life. I consider myself very lucky for that.
About Kristen Stewart, I ask: Are you a Twilighter?
What does this mean? Saying that they did not know existed. Absolutely not. I am a man of 26 years, I do not think that the statistics of Twilight fans consider this age group. But do not tell that Kristen is a dear friend. And I think it's incredible actress. But I could never become a twilighter. There are too many other things to do than read Stephenie Meyer!
In Welcome to Zombieland recite along with Woody Harrelson. How can surprise on the set once the slate has been beaten?
All stories running on Woody and his methods have a rather extreme element of truth. As his character, even he likes to drink and stay up late. But I guarantee you one thing: Woody is a true professional. Even if you went to bed an hour before filming, the set comes with maximum punctuality.
The film is a bit 'American response to the Dawn of the Dead . What do you think and what you're really attracted the project?
Zombieland That is one of the most hilarious movie I have ever seen ever. I see it primarily as a buddy comedy. And then we talk about the cameo by Bill Murray? That was a fantastic gift for the film. We thank Woody Harrelson, because it was he who persuaded. They have been friends since the days of Kingpin .
Let's talk about your career and your life. How to live this moment of success?
I think a particular student. I live in New York and study anthropology and cinema is not exactly my number one passion. I never go there. I have seen only two films this year. Because, frankly, most movies are just terrible, but I'm sure you know!
So tell us how you spend your days by a university student in New York ...
I love biking on the streets of Manhattan. And I like to take care of my aunt, who was 97 years. Studio time, call me nerdy, but I love anthropology, geography and politics ... By the way, how is the government of Berlusconi in Italy?
Put it this way, as he travels to America with President Obama?
Living in New York I could see immediately changes Obama era. What is succeeding in building a social level. The man changed everything. I live near Harlem and this thing feels more than ever in the neighborhood. I think Obama is really fundamentally changing American society and the world at the same time it is inspired.
Returning to the movies, you've got to know or chat with others your age talent: Michael Cera, Shia LaBeouf?
will tell you is not that if you're famous you know all. And I do not go to that world. I do not like going to the premiere at parties and even glamorous. But I just worked with Justin Timberlake and I never thought that I would know ...
Well, then tell us about your experience on this set of social networking
is the new film from David Fincher, written by Aaron Sorkin. Find me on the set with them was like feeling among owners of the world. It is a project produced by Kevin Spacey and tells the story of the creators of Facebook. Those who built the program from their college room only to be accused of stealing the idea to other Harvard students. You'll see how it has been the largest contemporary cultural phenomenon.
Are you a facebook addicted?
I think it's pretty scary and I do not think we'll be back again! I logged on to Facebook lately: I had added real information, yet I have come some friends suggestions of my old classmates! I do not know how they did it. It is simply appalling.
We talked about zombies and vampires and you said that most of the film lacks quality. So I ask: What about Cursed , the film you've shot with Wes Craven in 2005?
What do you mean? Are you saying that is a terrible movie? Ok, let's face it, that movie was really terrible. Meanwhile, from the title: we were really cursed. They had a great script. We finished shooting with five days in advance. Yet the producers have made us turn over for other fifty-five days. At that moment Cursed was sunk: they took the film to Wes Craven that he lost all control. It was one of the silliest experiences I have ever attended.
SOURCE via JesseStew Tweeted via KStew411
Wednesday, April 21, 2010
Jesse Eisenberg interview and he talks about Kristen
Labels:
Adventureland,
Jesse Eisenberg,
Kristen Stewart
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment