Friday, June 4, 2010

Anna Kendrick Dishes on Eclipse Premiere Dress


With three-and-a-half weeks to go until Twilight: Eclipse�s June 30th premiere, Anna Kendrick has yet to choose a dress�though she did dish on what she has in mind for her walk down the red carpet. �I want to do something fun�but I haven�t started trying on dresses yet,� she told us at the Dinner With a Designer Celebrating Brian Atwood, hosted by InStyle and the CFDA. �I usually go for short dresses�I�ll always go shorter rather than longer. I really love Alberta Ferretti.� The actress showed her love for minis at the dinner Wednesday night in a one-shoulder Alice + Olivia dress, which she paired with Brian Atwood peep-toe pumps. As for pre-premiere jitters, Kendrick, who was nominated for an Oscar earlier this year for her role in Up In The Air, didn�t seem too worried. �It�s my third time going to one of those premieres,� she said, �and I don�t feel quite as nervous as I did the first few times.�

�Enid Portuguez, with reporting by Lindzi Scharf


In Style via @NewsTwilighters

No comments:

Post a Comment