Xavier Samuel is profiled in the June/July issue of Interview Magazine. Bryce Dallas Howard conducted the interview. Go here to see the entire article and more pictures.
HOWARD: When we were shooting Eclipse, it was amazing for me to see how the girls all went berserk over you. These girls were totally losing their minds�and much like everyone else in the cast who experiences those sorts of things, you dealt with it really graciously and wonderfully. Were you at all startled by that?
SAMUEL: I mean, it�s kind of bizarre, isn�t it? Having that kind of attention. I�m not under the microscope in the same fashion that a lot of the other cast members are, so I think I can slide under the radar a little bit more, but getting any attention at all is completely new for me.
HOWARD: Well, it�s been interesting to see how these young women have responded to you and your hair and your accent.
SAMUEL: My hair and my accent are sort of my main assets.
via cullenboysanonymous
Tuesday, June 15, 2010
Bryce Dallas Howard Interviews Xavier Samuel in Interview Magazine
Labels:
Bryce Dallas Howard,
Eclipse,
Xavier Samuel
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment