Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Florence Welch Talks Team Edward vs. Team Jacob and Song Inspiration


Team Edward or Team Jacob?

I�m not sure, in the first film I was Team Edward, but then my loyalties swayed. On the second film, I really wanted Bella to kiss Jacob. In that film, Edward got a bit too moody for me.

If you were a vampire, what would you want your special power to be?

I guess control time, I do so many embarassing things daily it would be nice to go back and get a second chance.

What is the inspiration for your song, �Heavy In Your Arms,� on the Eclipse soundtrack?

The weight of love and how being in love or loved can actually be a burden, something that dragged you down.

What songs are part of your personal summer soundtrack?

The whole Yeasayer album, Odd Blood; Rhianna�s �Rude Boy,� Laura Marling�s new album, and Dizzee
Rascal, �Heavy.�


Read more here


via twilightersanonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment