Tuesday, June 15, 2010

IESB: The Bad Vampire�s Interview, Eclipse Press Conference


Photobucket


Xavier Samuel, Bryce Dallas Howard, and Dakota Fanning participated in the press roundtable.

�Q: Dakota, you are so very evil in this. What was that like?

Dakota: This is the first time I�ve gotten to play the same character in a different film. It was really great. I love playing this character. It�s a fun character to get to play. And, being a part of all that is Twilight is such an honor and still kind of surreal for me. I feel so lucky to be a part of it.

Q: What do you like about this character?

Dakota: She�s obviously not the nicest person, but it�s kind of fascinating to be able to play someone that takes pleasure in hurting people. That�s a weird thing to get to do and, obviously, something I�ve never done before.

Q: Bryce, how is it coming into this world for the first time?

Bryce: I had not only read the books, but one of my friends actually made this little pack of Post-It notes for me with Rob�s face, that said, �Live dangerously.� All of my friends were like, �Why are you so obsessed?� I was just like, �It�s so dangerous. Their love is so dangerous.� It was very fast and it was very sudden. To be honest, I was intimidated going into it, for a variety of reasons, but I felt so lucky to get to meet this group of people. It�s a group of people that have genuine friendships and are so deeply committed to doing justice to these stories, and who always put the character and the story first. Obviously, that�s translated, and I think that�s why the movies are as beloved as they are.�

Reed more on IESB

via twilightlexicon.

No comments:

Post a Comment