Kristen Stewart steps out in an Oscar de la Renta studded mini dress at The Twilight Saga: Eclipse photocall in Stockholm, Sweden on Monday morning (June 21).
Costar pal Taylor Lautner recently chatted with MTV about a certain labor-intensive scene in Eclipse.
Taylor shared, �There�s a scene where I�m carrying [Kristen], and it�s also, like, four pages of dialogue. So I�m carrying her, and we�re walking through the woods, and I�m talking to her, and it�s a pretty intense talk. We actually had plans, a rig that was basically going to carry her, and I was just going to pretend that I was carrying her.�
He continued, �We got there on the day, and the rig didn�t look very natural. They were like, �What are we going to do?� and I�m like, �I�ll just carry her. She�s like, what, 110 pounds? It�s no big deal!� We filmed that scene all day long.�
Kristen completed her look with Brian Atwood �Wagner� peep toes.
No comments:
Post a Comment