The LA Times shares the following tidbits from the Remember Me dvd.
His mother was appalled at the thought of a tattoo: Pattinson�s character has his brother�s name inked on his left pec as a memorial. When his mom saw it in the �Remember Me� trailer, she called him immediately. �I was like, �Really, do you think I tattooed �Michael� on my chest?�
Fans take note � when in Los Angeles, he reads scripts in a fast-food restaurant parking lot: �I was in an In �N Out burger car park where I used to always read scripts. � I realized I liked the character Tyler in the first four pages.� Perhaps he celebrated with a Double-Double.
He�s not shy about his frustrations with the paparazzi: As the film�s New York shoot was plagued with photogs, almost every scene in the �Remember Me� commentary comes with some anecdote about the invasive shutterbugs. �They showed absolutely no respect for anything,� Pattinson remarks.
Big dramatic fight scenes (like in, um, �Eclipse�) bore him: Pattinson gets roughed up by costar Chris Cooper in the film, and loved every minute of it. �It�s probably the most fun I�ve ever had in a scene,� he says of being slammed against the hood of a car. �Normally the fights are so choreographed, it makes it boring.�
Rob does a mean Barney Gumble: Pattinson randomly bursts out in an impression of resident derelict Barney from �The Simpsons� on the commentary track. And it�s actually pretty spot on.
Remember Me comes out on DVD on June 22.
Via Twilight Poison
No comments:
Post a Comment