Monday, June 7, 2010

Nicola Peltz (The Last Airbender) talks about Rob and Jackson

Photobucket

We�re talking to Nicola Peltz from The Last Airbender, can you tell us about your role?

PELTZ: My role is Katara, in The Last Airbender, I�m a waterbender from the southern water tribe and my character is really strong but also loving. And she has a brother, Soka, played by Jackson Rathbone and she means Aang, along her�and they all go on this journey together. And Aang is played by Noah Ringer.

Have you seen the movie yet?

PELTZ: Yes I have, last week and it�s amazing.

How did the 3-D look?

PELTZ: I actually didn�t get the chance to see it in 3-D, but I cannot wait to see it in 3-D.

We can�t wait either. What do you have coming up after this?

PELTZ: Unbound Captives, I just got cast in it, it hasn�t started filming yet, but its with Rob Pattinson, Rachel Weisz and Hugh Jackman and Madeline Stowe wrote it and is gonna direct it.

And when do you think you�re gonna start filming?

PELTZ: Not sure, hopefully soon, I cannot wait to do it.

Awesome, thank you so much.

PELTZ: Thank you.

Collider via RPlife

No comments:

Post a Comment