Tuesday, June 22, 2010

OTRC: 'Dakota Fanning talks fun with the cast and her first prom with Jay Leno


Photobucket
Dakota Fanning was a guest on The Tonight Show Monday where revealed she�s a huge Lakers fan, the celebrity that left her star struck, and what her and fellow Twilight stars do for fun while filming.

�I really love the Lakers, Fanning said. �I love Pau and Kobe, they�re my two favorites.� Leno presented her with a basketball signed by Gasol as a gift.

Fanning, who recently talked about her attempts to lead a normal high school life, is on her school�s varsity cheerleading squad and was recently crowned homecoming princess. �I�m a junior so I�m finally allowed to go to prom,� Fanning told Leno. �It was really fun. I didn�t think I was going to be able to go and then two days before, I decided to go and then I had to find a dress and get ready at the last minute, but it was really fun.�
She said that while filming in Vancouver, Twilight fans waited outside the hotel for a glimpse of the cast and that during New Moon, she and the cast had a very strange bowling experience.

�We went to this bowling alley but all the pins and bowling balls were miniature,� Fanning said. �They like handed me a piece of paper and a pencil and I had to do all the scores by hand. I was getting all the scores, I couldn�t do the math.�

Fanning is also a big American Idol fan and said she met finalist Crystal Bowersox backstage at the show. �Oh my goodness, I was dying. I was such a big fan,� she said. She mentioned that her first concert was by her Secret Life of Bees co-star Alicia Keys. Her second? Britney Spears.

"Britney Spears was the first famous person I'd really ever met when I came to California,� she recalled. �I was so star struck by her and I just loved her so much.


OTRC

No comments:

Post a Comment