About Eclipse:
I don�t think these movies just for girls. There are many stunts and fights in Eclipse. Guys like them, don�t they? People think that romantic movies just for girls but I have another opinion. Everyone who has ever fallen in love can find something for themselves. Our movie seems very realistic to me�I think Eclipse will be very interesting to everyone.
About Kristen:
What I especially like about her is that she�s like me, not dizzy from fans and press attention. She stays true to herself and very smart for her age. With each movie she matured. During filming �Eclipse� I realized that she matured a lot and become a real woman. And, of course, it�s a lot easier to work with person I worked before. We understand each other without the words. I can tell Kristen about all my problems. But honestly I don�t have to� because she�s in same position as I am. Kristen really cares about me and I�m very grateful for this. She�s the most honest and genuine person I�ve I ever met. Unfortunately in Hollywood these qualities not very popular..Everyone thinks about their own benefits so it�s very cool that you can meet here people like Kristen. She always listens, gives good advice regardless with her own interests.
About everlasting love:
This idea seems at least strange to me. It�s so boring to spend your whole life with the same person�(Laughs)
About parties:
I�m not anything like my brooding character. In London I have no problem to go to pub with my friends. It�s a bit different in LA. It�s hard to convince someone to go to the bar on weekdays there.
source/spunk_ransom/RPLife
No comments:
Post a Comment